Solar Power International (SPI) and Energy Storage International (ESI) generates success for energy professionals and the global solar industry. SPI sets the standard for solar events as the fastest growing and largest solar show in North America as recognized by Trade Show Executive and Trade Show News Network. SPI has also been among the Gold 100 for eight years running and named this year’s “Best Use of Technology” and the 2016 “Stickiest Show Floor” by Trade Show Executive for the innovative ways in which attendees stay engaged.
Under the umbrella of North America Smart Energy Week, SPI’s expanded scope to reflects the growth of energy innovation through the addition of ESI, Hydrogen + Fuel Cells North America, and the Smart Energy Microgrid Marketplace.
ESI is the largest energy storage conference in North America, featuring over 160 energy storage exhibitors on the show floor, dedicated full conference education, show floor education in Storage Central and an exclusive storage networking event.
You will accomplish more in four days at SPI than during any other week of the year!
- Network with distributors, installers and contractors, engineering firms, architects, builders and developers, investors and financiers, and more—the full range of industry experts, leaders, and professionals.
- Meet face to face top suppliers and manufacturers.
- Discover new solutions and ideas that you can take back to explore and apply to your business.
- Check out your competition and spot new trends and innovations.
- Build your knowledge base in the most extensive conference program in the industry. There are over 100 education sessions throughout the event, including sessions right on the show-floor.
- Stay on top of policy developments that could affect your business—and talk to the policy makers themselves.
For those looking for cool things to do while in Anaheim, CA visit their visitors center website.